Dienstag, 4. September 2012

♥ LIZ LISA SALE $$$ Winter, Autumn & Spring Collection

Hello gals,

for those who love Liz Lisa, I have good news. I'm selling some of my clothes!!! :D
I still like Liz Lisa but I'm more into kuronba now ... so Liz Lisa is to cute for that style!!
And I'm broke as always!! ^__^ I need the money ... I've seen so many new things I wanted to buy for winter!!!! ;D


Liz Lisa Winter & Autumn Collection



Overkneeboots from Liz Lisa collection: size LL (38/39) 40€
Skirt from Yesstyle: One Size 25€
Liz Lisa Sweater
35€

ON HOLD!!!!

Back


 Liz Lisa Beanie
10€

ON HOLD!!!!



Liz Lisa Winter Bag
25€

ON HOLD!!!



Liz Lisa Bag
25€


Liz Lisa Winter Coat

70€



Liz Lisa Vest

35€


Liz Lisa Doll Rabbit Ear Cardigan

35€


Details:



Liz Lisa Dress 2:

45€

Front:

Back:

Details:



underdress


Liz Lisa Dress 3:

55€

only worn once.

ribbon closed <--------- Front ---------> open

 Back:

 Details:


Me wearing the dress:


Liz Lisa Top:

35€

Front:

Back:

Me wearing the top:

Liz Lisa model wearing the top:

Liz Lisa Top

25€

Front <------> Back

 Details:


Liz Lisa Top

35€

Front <-------> Back

Details:


Liz Lisa Pants

25€

Front
Back:

Details:

Yesstyle Dress:

10€


Front <----------> Back

Details:

Yesstyle Dress

10€

Front <---------> Back


 Black High Heels:

10€

Size: 39

ca. 7-9 cm

only worn once!






All Liz Lisa items were bought at kumimakiko.com and are one size clothing.
All items are in a very good condition and don't show any defects!!
The hime gyaru cardigan was bought at Yestyle. Brand: 59 Seconds.
I'm not sure but I think I bought the shoes at Deichmann.


Shipping Info:

Worldwide Shipping:

EU:
ca. 8,60€

Other Countries:
ca. 10€ - 15€

Shipping cost depends on your located country. For more infos and insurant shipment please contact me via Facebook.

Shipping Germany:

Alle Klamotten werden mit versichertem DHL Versand verschickt:

unter 2kg: 4,90€
über 2kg: 6,90€



If you want to buy something please contact me via FACEBOOK!!!
Thank you!!! :D



bye bye
♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen